Home Sweet RV Home

Home Sweet RV Home

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness 2009

Bob, Patty, Rico and Etta started out with a trip to Phoenix to our favorite restaurant 'Landmark' to celebrate Papa and Nana's Anniversary!








March becomes one our favorite months because Tonya and Avery flew to Tucson for one week!
Picking up Tonya and Avery at Phoenix airport

Taking a few minutes from work to have some Avery time

Papa is putting in a scare light on the corner of the house.
Some rewiring has to be done first.




Well, Avery let's send this letter to my boss shall we.

Getting in some teething excercise



Showing us her great smile




Off to see great aunt Carolyn and uncle Billy



Great Uncle Billy




Great Aunt Carolyn



Cousin Carol




Dinner at Grandmom and Grandad's






Can Sugar come in a play with me?




Courtney and Sam come over for a visit




Ahh Papa you shaved.....




Waking up Papa



A visit from great aunt Julie




Foothills Mall playground



Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company......
Thank you Kevin for letting your perfect family come to make our week!!!




















1 comment:

Kevin and Tonya said...

Yay Mom! Great pictures! Once I got home I realized that I took very few photos! You'll have to share! I also like your cute background.

It was a great visit. Love you all, Tonya